For close to a decade, loneliness speaker and trainer, Ryan Jenkins CSP® (Certified Speaking Professional)™, has helped hundreds of leading organizations such as The Home Depot, John Deere, Wells Fargo, and Salesforce.com lessen loneliness and boost belonging at work.
Here is a sneak peek of Ryan’s loneliness and belonging virtual program. The program can be delivered as a virtual or in-person keynote (30-90min) or workshop (2-6 hours).
- “Ryan’s virtual presentation was informative, relevant, and packed with actionable strategies. Our audience especially loved the virtual competitions. Highly recommend!“
~Kim Lawson, Southern Company Gas
- “Ryan’s energy, organization, passion, and knowledge in his virtual presentation was incredible. It’s an important time to talk about loneliness and belonging in the workplace for all generations. Rock star!“
~Kay Schmidt, Catalent Pharma Solutions
- “Blown away by Ryan’s training! It was pragmatic, meaningful, relevant, and impactful!”
~Miron Washington, The Home Depot
- “Ryan’s virtual presentation is the best I’ve seen!”
~Kevin Webber, Chesapeake Utilities Corp
- View 100s of other satisfied client testimonials on Ryan’s LinkedIn Profile.
Contact Ryan today by clicking here or call/text 770-695-7204.
Lessen Loneliness and Boost Belonging at Work Program Overview
61% of American adults report they are lonely and among Generation Z workers aged 18-22, 73% report sometimes or always feeling alone. Today’s workers are lonelier than ever before resulting in a disengaged, disloyal, and disenchanted workforce.
The increase in remote working, the growing importance of inclusion, and the need for better well being at work are all reasons to understand and address loneliness at work.
- Insights into today’s modern causes of loneliness
- Understanding of the role inclusion plays in solving loneliness
- Techniques to decrease loneliness and increase belonging, engagement, and performance at work
- Best in class examples of organizations that have decreased loneliness and increased belonging
- Ability to create deep connections and unify a multi-generational team
View a more in-depth overview about this program here.
Ryan’s Presentations Include
- Customized Presentations: 30-90min keynote or half/full-day workshops
- Pre-Event Prep Call: Better understand the audience needs and/or event goal
- Audience Engagement: Live mobile polling and virtual competitions available for every attendee.
- Distribution Rights: Permission to record presentation and share
- Digital Copies of Ryan’s Custom Presentation Slides
- Audience Action Plan: Audience leaves sessions with 3-5 specific actionable strategies
- Publication Permission: Republish Ryan’s Inc Magazine articles, videos, and/or podcasts for event promotion
- Technology Hosting (optional): Don’t have the means to host a virtual event, you can leverage Ryan’s Enterprise-level Zoom subscription to host the event. Zoom is a premier global video conferencing service.
Book Ryan Today
Click here to contact Ryan or call/text 770-695-7204.