Move Your Team from Isolated to All In.
- “Ryan’s virtual presentation was informative, relevant, and packed with actionable strategies. Our audience especially loved the virtual competitions. Highly recommend!“
~Kim Lawson, Southern Company Gas
- “Ryan’s energy, organization, passion, and knowledge in his virtual presentation was incredible. It’s an important time to talk about loneliness and belonging in the workplace for all generations. Rock star!“
~Kay Schmidt, Catalent Pharma Solutions
- “Blown away by Ryan’s loneliness training! It was pragmatic, meaningful, relevant, and impactful!”
~Miron Washington, The Home Depot
“Highly recommend! It was engaging and timely. Ryan involved the audience and kept our attention throughout the entire presentation. Loneliness and maintaining engagement is so necessary for our team during our current remote work arrangements.”
~Christine Lovely, Chief HR Officer, UC Davis
“The 'boost belonging and lessen loneliness in the workplace' program was a hit with our members! We heard ideas and learned strategies that relate to both work and home. It was fun, entertaining, and relevant!”
~Julie Bishop, Executive Director of Synergy Solution Group
Isolated to All In: How Leaders Can Boost Belonging Among a Disconnected and Lonely Workforce
61% of American adults report they are lonely and among Generation Z workers aged 18-22, 73% report sometimes or always feeling alone. Today’s workers are lonelier than ever before resulting in a disengaged, disloyal, and disenchanted workforce.
The increase in remote working, the growing importance of inclusion, and the need for better well being at work are all reasons to understand and address loneliness at work.
- Insights into today’s modern causes of loneliness
- Understanding of the role inclusion plays in solving loneliness
- Techniques to decrease loneliness and increase belonging, engagement, and performance at work
- Best in class examples of organizations that have decreased loneliness and increased belonging
- Ability to create deep connections and unify a multi-generational team
View a more in-depth overview about this program here.
RYAN’S PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE
- Customized Presentations: 30-90min keynote or half/full-day workshops
- Pre-Event Prep Call: Better understand the audience needs and/or event goal
- Audience Engagement: Live mobile polling and virtual competitions available for every attendee.
- Distribution Rights: Permission to record presentation and share
- Digital Copies of Ryan’s Custom Presentation Slides
- Audience Action Plan: Audience leaves sessions with 3-5 specific actionable strategies
- Publication Permission: Republish Ryan’s Inc Magazine articles, videos, and/or podcasts for event promotion
- Technology Hosting (optional): Don’t have the means to host a virtual event, you can leverage Ryan’s Enterprise-level Zoom subscription to host the event. Zoom is a premier global video conferencing service