The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #036.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview author and leading expert in generational diversity, Chip Espinoza. We discuss the workplace management challenges for Millennials and how Millennials can overcome them to become great leaders.
- Why it’s important to “Master Millennial’s way before suggesting your way.”
- Why those with the most authority must adapt first.
- How generations view work differently.
- How to overcome the “bias of your own experience.”
- How work will change as more and more Millennials step into leadership roles.
- How can Millennials transcend Millennial stereotypes.
- Key competencies that will help Millennials become great leaders.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: What can Millennials do to become great leaders?