The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #007!
Review the Podcast and Get Exclusive Video
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video of the making of the podcast. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, nationally recognized writer and innovation consultant, Erica Dhawan, busts today’s Millennial myths, discusses the power of Connectional Intelligence and what’s next for innovation.
Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website or online portfolio. For a free trial and 10% off (your first purchase), go to squarespace.com and use offer code: Catalyst.
- Hear Erica’s inspiring story.
- Why Erica is optimistic about the Millennial (Generation Y) generation.
- Erica debunks a few Millennial myths.
- Learn what is Connectional Intelligence and how you can leverage it for effective innovation.
- Inspiring and thought provoking examples of Connectional Intelligence.
- Learn how you can incorporate more Connectional Intelligence into your daily life.
- Which upcoming industries are ripe for innovation.
- What current tool is a catalyst in Erica’s business.
Ask A Question On Future Podcasts
Share the Love
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How can you infuse more Connectional Intelligence into your work?